The camping season at Lakeshore runs from opening day on May 1st and ends October 15th, weather permitting. All campsites are full hookup: electric, water, & sewer. Gravel pad. Most sites include fire ring and small picnic table for your convenience.
NO Refunds will be given after check-in.
NO Refunds will be given once reservation deposit is received and/or balance due is paid.
Our no refund policies reflect the basis that cancellations and ‘no shows’ have a significant impact on the campground and other prospective guests that may have been turned away.
- By phone, email, in-person, or online via our online registration form found here.
- To secure a reservation, a deposit payment equal to one nightly rate plus applicable sales tax must be received within 5 days of reservation confirmation.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued once reservation is secured or for ‘no shows.’ Should you need to cancel, and do so prior to 7 days of arrival date, you may attempt to reschedule with the deposit credited.
- Balance is due upon check-in.
- View our site map here.
Group Camping Reservations
- 3 or more campsites is a group.
- Make reservations by phone to assure complete information is obtained for the group.
- To secure a reservation, groups must submit deposit payment equal to one nightly rate plus applicable sales tax per campsite. Payment must be received within 5 days of the reservation confirmation. Payment also must be paid in full when securing the reservation. Balance is due 14 days before arrival.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued once the reservation is secured and/or balance is paid in full.
Holiday & Special Weekend Reservations
- Minimum of a 3 night stay.
- All individual families and groups must make reservations by phone, email, in-person, or online via our online registration form found here.
- To secure a reservation, payment in full must be received within 5 days of the reservation confirmation.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued once reservation is secured.
- Discounts affiliated with camping organizations, such as Coast to Coast, Passport America, Good Sam, etc. will not be accepted on holiday/special weekends. Please feel welcome to enjoy the campground and amenities, however, regular campground fees apply.
- View our site map here.
2018 CAMPING RATES
Seasonal $1300.00 Plus electricity
Monthly $525.00 Includes electricity
Weekly $175.00 Includes electricity
Nightly $30.00 Includes electricity
Coast to Coast Points Nightly $5.00 Energy surcharge, Includes electricity
Coast to Coast Cash Nightly $20.00 Energy surcharge, Includes electricity
Passport America $20.00 Energy surcharge, Includes electricity
Note: All rates are subject to 7% sales tax.
Tent Camping: Our campground is not designed for frequent tent camping, however, we do allow them on occasion.
Tent Nightly Rate: $20.00 if on own campsite or $8.00 if supplementary set-up on site with RV. Three night maximum stay for all tents.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Online payment using Dwolla for regular campers and nightly campers making advanced reservations
- Debit/Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- Cash or personal Check. Please note that there is a fee of $30.00 for all returned checks.