RESORT GUIDELINES & INCLEMENT WEATHER SAFETY
The campground is located in southern Fayette County, Iowa. From time to time, we get inclement weather that may endanger us as campers. Please monitor the weather. You are ultimately responsible for your own safety. In the event of inclement weather, shelter is available. ENJOY, PLAY, REST, AND RELAX. THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US!
Prior to your arrival, please read over the resort guidelines to ensure your safety and enjoyment during your stay with us:
- Guests must check in at the resort office, check in time is 3:00 p.m. or earlier if campsite is available. Call ahead.
- Check out time is 2:00 p.m. unless other arrangements are made with management. PLEASE COME AGAIN!
- Please observe the campground speed limit of 5 MPH.
- The office is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Contact information is posted on the door when staff is not present.
- Pets are welcome, but must be leashed and cleaned up after. Animal waste is to be thrown in the campground dumpster. Pets are not allowed in the shower house, office area, patio, or beach.
- Park on gravel areas only. No parking on grass or on unoccupied campsites.
- Clothes may be hung on free standing portable racks or RV awning supports. No clothes lines between objects.
- Place garbage in the dumpsters located at South lot line.
- Please place beverage cans only in recycling containers located at the office or near blue sheds East of the office.
- Thank you for placing picnic tables back on the patio or gravel area before leaving. We appreciate it!
- Campfires must be in fire rings only. Please do not leave garbage in the fire ring.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. Thank you for your compliance and common courtesy!
- Enjoy beach area at own risk. Swim only within roped area. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. No swimming after dark.
- Wi-Fi access is available campground wide.
- Firewood can be purchased for $0.50 a piece. Pay at the office or place in receptacle box outside the office. We will deliver it to your campsite!
- We are family/child friendly and politely ask that consideration be given to refrain from the use of profanity.
- NO SMOKING in these areas: patio, shower house, pavilion, and beach. Thank You!
Attention overnight or seasonal campers only: Any visitor(s) you have at the campground must complete, sign, and date our Visitor Registration Form by clicking here. Please make sure your guests read the guidelines above for their safety and visiting pleasure.